Selling Your House for the Highest Possible Price
When you put your house on the market, chances are you’re hoping the following will happen:
- It will sell quickly.
- You will get the highest price possible for your property.
- The process will be smooth and trouble-free.
I’m the expert at achieving just that for my clients.
I’m proud to be the real estate agent of choice for those who want a great experience selling their home. I take a “clients-first” approach, which means you’ll be working with a professional who truly listens to you, promotes your listing aggressively, and keeps working until your property is sold and closed.
Due to my extensive knowledge of the local market, I know how to showcase your home effectively. I know how to set the listing price, so you get the most for your property. I know how to attract many qualified buyers. I know how to get that SOLD sign on your front lawn, fast.
Throughout the process, I’m with you every step of the way, making sure your questions are answered and that the entire experience is a positive one.
If you haven’t sold a home before, keep in mind that I work on contingency. I only get paid when your home sells. So there’s no risk.
Your Personal Consultation
To get started, I recommend we schedule a Personal Consultation. I’ll visit your home, do an assessment of your property, answer your questions, and give you my professional opinion as to how much your home may sell for and how long that may take.
If you plan to purchase another home in the area, we can talk about that too. In fact, there are significant advantages to having me help you with both transactions.
This consultation gives us both the opportunity to get to know one another and to see if there’s a good fit. You’ll learn how I work, how I market and sell homes, and how I attend to my clients’ needs.
After this consultation, although most people are eager to get started with me as their agent, there’s no obligation. This is a get acquainted meeting only.
So let’s meet. Please submit the form below or call or email me today to schedule your Personal Consultation.
Quick Tips for Selling Your Home:
Prepare the home for listing and for the buyer’s home inspection to avoid unwanted delays! Here are some helpful things that should be done right away:
1. Clean out gutters. Make sure all downspouts drain water away from the home.
2. Cut tree limbs/bushes 24” away from the home.
3. Replace any rotten wood on the exterior.
4. Repair any active plumbing leaks.
5. Repair any active roof leaks.
6. Fix small issues: doors/windows that don’t operate properly, non-working appliances, etc.
7. Make sure all lights/ceiling fans operate.
8. Ensure smoke/carbon monoxide detectors work.
9. Move items that are blocking access for inspection.
10. Unlock gates, doors, attics, and crawl spaces.
11. Ensure all utilities/gas pilot lights are on.
12. Get the HVAC serviced. Clean/replace the filters.
13. Repair any minor issues that you are capable of handling.
14. Provide reports/receipts for past inspections or repair work completed.